Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The First of Many Blogs

Welcome one and all to the first ever entry at the Big Apple Sports Blog (BASG for short). Before I even write an entry about sports, I will tell everyone a little about myself, as a sports fan.

My name is Andrew and I'm an 18 year old college student who plays the drums and follows almost every New York sport. While I watch the Mets and Jets and the occasional Islanders and Knicks game, I am a die hard New York Yankees and New York Football Giants fan. Along with those two, I'm currently developing into a rather large New York Ranger fan. I attend many Yankees games and quite frankly, this blog will mostly be about the Yankees. Along with keeping score at many games, I also take pictures which you will see posted through out the blog as well.

Well, thats a little about myself. Ill try to update as often as possible and would love to hear any critics from you guys. Thanks and enjoy reading.

No comments: